Independent survey of steam trap efficiency and effectiveness
Our Steam Trap survey provides you with a report of remedial actions required as well as input for a managed program which will reduce energy /maintenance costs and improve efficiency.
A steam trap station failure rate should be below 3% annually and reliable for at least 6 years. To achieve a reliable steam trap station system, root cause analysis must be part of the program.
Good steam trap station management is important to reduce energy costs and emissions.
A successful steam trap management program can identify defective steam valves, steam traps, strainer failures, and blowdown valve failures.
A steam trap station program will accomplish the following:
• Reduce energy losses
• Increase system reliability
• Keep failure rates below 3% annually
• Decrease combustion emissions
• Decrease production downtime
• Improve steam quality
We will carry out a survey using efficient and effective tools and procedures to deliver:
• Steam trap inventory
• Accurate database
• Inspection using ultrasound and vibration analysis
• Reporting including action plan and strategic recommendations